owners : @KatysCandyy and @lovatic_1D_13
Ask (KatysCandyy) : ask.fm/katyscandyyy
email for contact : paulalobopereira@hotmail.com
Hope you enjoy our website
xx

Friday, August 24, 2012

Ok...

Ok... I have google alert for Katy.... In portuguese and in english.
First I read the one in english (Last post) and now I read the one in Portuguese :

KATY PERRY ARE NO LONGER DATING!
This cannot be true... when did they ended? Was it when Katy tweeted "Oh My Heart"
But this is so confusing! I don't know if they are no longer dating or... UGH
Ok let's write :

Katy and Mayer are no longer a couple, he ended de relationship, first Katy was not even paying attention to him, then he won her and after this he " threw her away "
A source that was in a party were both were invited said :
- It was so weird, they ignored each other and when they crossed they lowered their heads!


Humm I don't know anymore..
xo - Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment